Junior Sales Associate/
Sales Executive Assistant
Terrace Finance Corp, a multi-lender financing technology platform, is seeking a Jr. Sales Associate or Sales Executive Assistant to join our Commercial Brokerage division. This is a virtual position where you can work remotely from your home office for a fast-growing firm in the finance industry. This a full-time position mainly working Monday through Friday.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Sales Executive in processing applications needed to close commercial finance deals. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting in gathering required documentation from customers to prep for review by the lead sales executive.
- Fostering existing dealer relationships to drive leads.
- Educating our service offerings to prospective and existing dealers.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers to source repeat business.
- Answer phones and maintain customer information with the company’s CRM.
The Jr. Sales Associate or Sales Executive Assistant will possess the following background, experiences, and attributes:
- Two plus years working in commercial equipment financing and/or leasing.
- Two plus years of experience in a sales and/or customer service role.
- High School diploma is required; Bachelor’s degree in related field is desired.
- People-oriented individual with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task to meet business needs with excellent prioritization and time-management skills.
- Ability to thrive and adapt both independently and in collaboration with other departments and management in a small company with a high energy and fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of the equipment finance application process is highly desired.
- Must be able to adhere to strict confidentiality rules pertaining to customer and merchant information and must be a quick learner.
This role will include a starting salary between $40K to $45K, depending on experience with health benefits and PTO following initial 90-day probationary period.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter for consideration.
Terrace Finance Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage all qualified applicants to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.